Introducing our Harvest Essentials™ Gardener's Tool belt. Unrivaled quality, underestimated utility.
"I selected local leather artisan Grace, from Glaittli.co in Seattle, to create our custom gardener's tool belt made just for pruning and harvesting. Too many times I would go into the garden briefly to cut some flowers, a few veggies for dinner, or do some light pruning. I didn't want to drag my whole garden tote full of tools around, and I also didn't like putting tools in my jean pockets because I would either rip my jeans or poke my leg. What I needed was a small, convenient way to store just my snips and pruners, maybe a pen, some twine, and my phone (let's be realistic.)
I couldn't be happier with the way our vision manifested itself into such a gorgeous, high-quality product. The feel, the look, even the smell... all perfection. And these belts are guaranteed for life on craftsmanship because they are so durable. If you ever have an issue with a seam, rivet or hook, Glaittli.co will repair your keepsake at no cost to you." -Sander, founder of Seattle Seed Co.
- Handcraft in Seattle, WA
- USA-made leather (even the thread is made in the USA)
- Double-loop belt for easy slip-on slip-off wearing. Can easily be cut to size.
- Hand-burnished edges with beeswax, and oiled for a durable, supple finish.
- Includes a pair of classic, forged steel harvesting snips.
- 3 perfectly-sized tool pockets and 1 large main pocket for flexible storage.
- Comes thoughtfully boxed and ready for gifting. (Gift wrapping also available, select at checkout.)
- Guaranteed for Life on craftsmanship by Glaittli.co*
*No cost to you if the belt has a craftsmanship defect. Very affordable repairs if you accidentally damage your belt with irregular use.